NWEA MAP Resources
NWEA Reports - Access teacher reports at this site.
NWEA Website - Information about Northwest Evaluation Association and the Measures of Academic Progress test.
MAP Normative Data - National norm data
DesCartes Information - Tool used to guide instruction based on MAP reports.
MAP Introductory PowerPoint - This can be used to introduce students to the Goals Survey test.
MAP Warm up for Primary - There is a warm up hands-on activity for the primary grades tests.
MAP Practice by Math RIT band - Sample questions by Goal Performance Area and RIT band for math.
MAP Practice by Reading RIT band - Sample questions by Goal Performance Area and RIT band for reading.
MAP Practice Tests by Grade Level- It
has practice items RIT band. It comes from Idaho, where MAP was the
state test. Some of the categories may be different due to how they
label the curriculum. Regardless, it can be of use when you are doing
RIT band instruction and need a progress monitoring check.
This website takes a little bit to navigate, but has some great resources. To use: click on the link, choose the grade level, choose the level. For definitions of the levels, look under the Resources tab [found at bottom of page] for the RIT band chart.
MAP Resources from Poway Unified School District
MAP Math and Reading Skills Practice Links from Mr. Fraser, Belle Plaine Schools
- Another Site By RIT Band Level (Scroll down for Reading)
- Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Vocabulary, Comprehension, DIBELS, SSS (Florida Center for Reading Research)
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade Skills Practice Sites
- 2nd and 3rd Skills Practice Sites
- 4th and 5th Skills Practice Sites
- Dibels Intervention Electrified
- Find a book using Lexile range
- By RIT Band Level
- Another Site By RIT Band Level
- Johnnie’s Math Page
- Math Wire - Field-tested math activities and worksheets which support the constructivist approach to learning mathematics (Click on Standards)