Classified Positions are posted in the following areas:
Marshall County School District web page www.marshall.kyschools.us
District Central Office
To apply for employment with Marshall County Schools:
1. Complete application (May be downloaded from this website)
2. Two (2) letters of reference
3. Copy of High School or GED Diploma
Ricky Jones, Human Resources Officer
Marshall County Schools
86 High School Road Benton,
Complete application will be on file for three (3) years. After three (3) years, the application will be discarded unless the candidate reactivates the file by contacting the Board of Education. Please advise of address or phone changes.
1. The Superintendent/Designee will select candidates from the applicant file for an initial screening/orientation interview.
2. The applications of the candidates determined to be most qualified will be forwarded to the principal who will conduct finalist interviews.
3. The principal will consult with the SBDM council regarding the choice for the position.
4. The principal will inform the Superintendent/Designee of the choice for the position.
5. Original copies of the following are required to complete the hiring process:
- Physical examination, including TB Skin Test
- Criminal Record Check (Fingerprints are done at the board of education and require a $10 check payable to the Kentucky State Treasurer.
- Immigration and Naturalization Form I-9
- Internal Revenue Service W-4 withholding form
- Kentucky Revenue Cabinet K-4 withholding form
- Automatic Deposit
Thank you for your interest in employment in the Marshall County School District.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Marshall County Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
To make an appointment contact Renada Harmon, Coordinator at (270) 527-8628 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org